Welcome to Issa Medical Group Useful links
Issa @ Deepdale
|Monday||08:30 - 18:00|
|Tuesday||08:30 - 18:00|
|Wednesday||08:30 - 18:00|
|Thursday||08:30 - 18:00|
|Friday||08:30 - 18:00|
(Emergency Appointments only)
|08.00 - 11.00|
Issa @ Fulwood
|Monday||08:00 - 18:30|
|Tuesday||08:00 - 18:30|
|Wednesday||08:00 - 18:30|
|Thursday||08:00 - 18:30|
|Friday||08:00 - 18:30|
(Emergency Appointments only)
|08.00 - 11.00 (Issa @ Deepdale covers)|
All practice phone lines are open from 8:00 until 18:30
- The Surgery, Beech Drive & Moor Park patients - please note we are now based at Issa @ Fulwood, Fatima Health Centre, 228 Garstang Road, Fulwood, Preston, PR2 9QB. T: 01772 253554
- As a practice we must continue to follow the strict infection, prevention and control measures to limit the risk of the virus to you as patients and to our staff. This means that where possible our staff and clinicians will remotely triage and assess your needs before determining if a face-to-face appointment is required. If your needs can be met safely via the telephone or video consultation then this will take place. If a clinician feels you require a face-to-face appointment then this will be arranged. We have been operating in this way since the start of the pandemic in order to continuing providing all patients with access to our services.
- Our practices are now offering online Nurse appointments - please see your online account to book these appointments. If you would like to apply for online access, please see your practice reception team with a form of photographic identification.
- The current pandemic situation is challenging for everyone in different ways and we appreciate that the situation we all find ourselves in can be frustrating sometimes. Unfortunately, a number of our staff have recently experienced foul and abusive language or behaviour from a minority of patients. This is not acceptable and we will not tolerate this sort of behaviour towards our staff - all of whom continue to work tirelessly during this pandemic. In line with our zero tolerance policy, if you are found to be abusive towards members of staff then appropriate action will be taken. You can read the full policy here: https://www.issamedicalgroup.co.uk/info.aspx?p=20
- For patients registering with Issa @ Deepdale: Please now note that due to us offering an essential Covid-19 vaccine service at the practice, we are having to streamline administration tasks. Patients can collect registration forms any weekday between the hours of 8:30-18:00 and we will ask that once you have completed your forms to contact the surgery on 01772 759330 and you will be advised which day you can return the forms to us as it will need to be on a day when the practice is not administering the Covid-19 vaccine.
- Important notice: Please note that the prescription line will now be open until 5pm. Due to staffing issues across both sites we had to reduce the opening hours of the prescription line, but are now able to reopen the lines for longer periods of time. Patients will be able to call the prescription line on 01772 237615 Monday - Friday between the hours of 9am-5:30pm. Please allow two full working days for prescriptions to be processed and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account. Thank you in advance for your continued support and co-operation.
- BEECH DRIVE SURGERY TELEPHONE NUMBER WILL CEASE AFTER 30TH JULY 2021, THE NEW NUMBER FOR APPOINTMENTS WILL BE 01772 253554. THE PRESCRIPTION LINE NUMBER 01772 237615 WILL REMAIN THE SAME.
Follow us on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/IssaMedCentre/
Follow us on Twitter - https://twitter.com/IssaMedical?lang=en-gb
(Site updated 22/06/2022)